Casual Lookbook (Winter/Spring Outfits)

Hi loves! As I stated in my Fashion Favorites: Hermes Clutch post, I want to make more of an effort in how I dress. I've always had a...

Hi loves!

As I stated in my Fashion Favorites: Hermes Clutch post, I want to make more of an effort in how I dress. I've always had a huge interest in fashion, but I feel like I've let myself be lazy...but not anymore! Here are 3 casual outfits that I put together:



For details on each outfit, please watch the above video. :) Don't forget to subscribe! <3


When I think casual, I think denim. Denim instantly "dresses down" any outfit, but I feel like the dip-dye of this button-down invokes a bit of interest.


I'm just now discovering the luxuries of layers. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I'm just so sensitive to the cold and this weather in SoCal is testing my limits. And yes I know, I wouldn't last 2 seconds in other places of the world...



This look I had a lot of fun with. I was feeling very "edgy" and "experimental" that day so I didn't care if the dots on my skirt clashed with the stripes on my stockings. I actually think all the patterns here are quite subdued and compliment each other.


I really love all three outfits. I feel like each one is pretty different from the other and I like having that range style-wise. Which outfit do you like best?

Until next time loveys!

xo,
Dev 
www.youtube.com/devnnb

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images