DIY with Devnnb: Lipstick Palette

Hi loves! Happy New Video Day! :) Woo! In this video, I share a little do-it-yourself lipstick palette: When I first decided that I ...

Hi loves!

Happy New Video Day! :) Woo! In this video, I share a little do-it-yourself lipstick palette:



When I first decided that I wanted to do some sort of lipstick palette, I knew I wanted it to have these 2 characteristics:

1. It needed to be freelance-friendly. I wanted all my lipsticks organized in one palette where I could easily locate specific colors and not have to sit there fiddling with each lipstick tube.

2. I didn't want to fully commit to a palette. I wanted all the perks of a palette without compromising portability. If I wanted to take one lipstick color with me, then I should be able to do so with ease. 

I watched so many YouChoob videos all featuring different variations and when I found none parallel with those preferences, I was determined to come up with one myself.



Taken from my Instagram (follow me @devnnb!)

This is what I came up with. I'm really happy with how this turned out! I have taken these lipstick palettes with me on some of my freelance gigs and they have worked out quite nicely. :)

Let me know what you guys think and if you decide to try it out! 

Thank you so much for watching/reading! Happy Friday darlings!

xo,
Dev
www.youtube.com/devnnb

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images