February 2013 Empties (& I'm on a no-buy for makeup!)

Hi loves! For Lent, I have decided to give up buying makeup...*GASP!* I know, it's crazy! I thought it would be  kinda cool to do this...

Hi loves!

For Lent, I have decided to give up buying makeup...*GASP!* I know, it's crazy! I thought it would be  kinda cool to do this year because I have always given up food (meat or only having bread and water-I do not recommend doing that!). I feel like a lot of people choose to go that route as well, but we never really reflect on habits that we could really do without.

I've been doing pretty well and despite some flickering urges, I feel like I can last the whole 40 days without buying any makeup. So, in the spirit of Lent and just the satisfaction of finishing up products, here is my February 2013 Empties video:



Don't forget to subscribe! :)

I know I don't have any real "makeup" items in this video, but I hope to have a few in next month's round-up of empties. I still felt like it was important to let you guys know that I had given up buying makeup for Lent so you guys can help me stay on track. ;) Any words of encouragement can be left in the comments section below and would be greatly appreciated!

That's all for now loveys! I'm really sorry I was MIA this weekend with the bliggity blogging, but I'm just dealing with some not so great stuff right now...hopefully things will be better as the week progresses.

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you guys again tomorrow!

xo,
Dev

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images