Super Glam Prom Makeup - Smokey Eye, Glitter, & Pop of Color

Hey loves! Here is my super glam and fun makeup that you can rock to prom! I am so sorry that this is going up so late, but things are jus...

Hey loves!

Here is my super glam and fun makeup that you can rock to prom! I am so sorry that this is going up so late, but things are just getting so busy. The good news is that most of the products I used in this tutorial are fairly inexpensive and pretty accessible! Links to all the products will be listed below! :)



PRODUCTS I USED IN THIS TUTORIAL:


EYES | Tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer


             **J.Cat Beauty Big Eye Pencil in Marshmallow

             Wet N' Wild Color Icon 6-Eyeshadow Palette in Vanity

             Wet N' Wild Color Icon 8-Eyeshadow Palette in Blue Had Me At Hello

             **J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Powder in Lion Silver

             MAC Fluidline in Black Track

             MAC Eyeshadow in Brun (brows, not shown in tutorial)

             **J.Cat Beauty False Eyelashes in

FACE | L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Primer

             Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Medium

             Rock & Republic Exhibition Pressed Powder in Cashmere

             NYC Sunny Bronzer (not shown in tutorial)

             Wet N' Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink

LIPS |  **J.Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil in Pink Smoothy

            **J.Cat Beauty Eternal Shine Lip Glaze in Carnation


**Products were kindly provided by J.Cat Beauty to help make this tutorial.


Creating this tutorial sent me on a trip down memorial lane...I seriously cannot believe that my prom was 4 years ago! Time really does fly! I think I'm going to do that Prom Story video like MsJackieChu did. :) If anything, a blog post is in order because prom was one of the best times I had in high school!

Thank you as always for reading/watching!

xo,
Dev
www.youtube.com/devnnb



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images