Fashion Haul - Forever 21, Dailylook, H&M and more!

Hey loves! Long time, no blog I know! I got caught up in a whirlwind of busy and I'm just now getting myself re-organized and back int...

Hey loves!

Long time, no blog I know! I got caught up in a whirlwind of busy and I'm just now getting myself re-organized and back into YouChoob and the bliggity blog.

Before my little break, I filmed this fashion haul for you lovelies!



WHAT I'M WEARING IN THE VIDEO:
Top: Captain EO Shirt - One of my favorites!
Rings: Black stud ring, jade ring, and Gir double ring (High five if you love Invader Zim!)

Makeup | Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Palette, MAC Fluidline in Black Track, &
                          Lancome Definicils Mascara
             | Brows: MAC Brun & ELF Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Dark
             | Blush: L'oreal Project Runway in Audacious Amazon
             | Face: Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Tan &
                         Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
             | Lips: Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Purty Persimmon


Thank you so much for watching/reading! I'm going to do my best to get back into daily blogging...I'm super excited because I have a project that I've been wanting do and share as well! :) 'Til then, take care loves!

xo,
Dev
www.youtube.com/devnnb 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images