Back With Blogging Vengeance!

Hi loves! I'm back with blogging vengeance! If you follow me on my YouTube channel ( www.youtube.com/devnnb ), then you will already...

Hi loves!


I'm back with blogging vengeance! If you follow me on my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/devnnb), then you will already know that I had my own little website/blog set up and it just all fell apart. *tear* I won't get into the nitty gritty here, but let's just say that I was way in over my head with all the tech jargon of "File Transfer Protocols" and "Locating Root Folders". It's been one too many weeks without blogging, so I figured I'd better settle elsewhere.

So...now I'm here. On good ol' Blogspot/Blogger er whatever you want to call it. (You'll have to forgive me, I've always been a Tumblr and Xanga girl--YES, Xanga! Haha, wow throwwwwbaaaaaccckk!)

This blog will mainly supplement my YouTube channel, so if you are not already, go ahead and subscribe for some Fashion & Beauty Nonsense. I'm feeling quite motivated (but that could change, tomorrow haha) so I will try to post a little something every day so you can get your fashion and beauty fix. A little extra nonsense of whatever else might slip in here once in a while too. :)

That's it for now...any tips for customization and design would be great appreciated. Just leave it all in a comment below. Here's to a new blogging journey!

xo,
Dev

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your YouTube channel and look forward to your blog posts, welcome to Blogger!! Heres a link that I think will help you out http://momosmoment.blogspot.com/2012/09/blogging-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Momo! Thank you so much :) I will definitely check out your post...I can use all the help I can get! <3

      Delete

Flickr Images