Fashion Favorite: "Hermes" Clutch

Hi loves! If you follow me on YouChoob , you'll know that I used to do a monthly segment called "Fashion Favorites". I would...

Hi loves!

If you follow me on YouChoob, you'll know that I used to do a monthly segment called "Fashion Favorites". I would feature different pieces that I had been loving and using frequently that past month. I actually haven't done one of those in a while (hoping to get back into it for YouChoob), but I thought it would great to do that here! :) For my blog, I think I'll forego the monthly round-up and just share the pieces as they win my heart. :P

For my first ever (blog) Fashion Favorites, I wanted to share this little gem:




This is my "Hermes" clutch in teal. I'm pretty sure it's just a knock-off that my grandma brought back from the Philippines.

My grandma brought back so many of these! Between my mom, sister, and I, we were all able to pick out 3-4 to keep for ourselves. I've been holding onto these for over a year and I'm just now putting them to use. I can't believe I didn't bust these out sooner! 




I think I was a bit apprehensive about the limited space of a clutch because I'm the type of person that likes to pack up their whole life up with them in their purse and head out the door. Haha! This clutch disproves that preconception by a long shot though. It's especially spacious and I can stuff all my "necessities" into it. 




And need I say that the color is just absolutely gorgeous? It's the perfect pop of color to any outfit! The teal seems to compliment even brighter colors too!

If you want to see my teal Hermes clutch in action, you should check out my Movie Night OOTD with Emman:




I think it's safe to say that you'll be seeing this clutch in a lot of upcoming OOTDs, especially since spring is just around the corner! The color just screams spring!

Thanks for taking the time to read lovers! I'm gonna head out now and grab me some nom noms. Until next time!

xo,
Dev
www.youtube.com/devnnb

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images