February 2013 Hits & Misses

Hi loves! YES, my Hits & Misses video is up on time for once! I know, it's insane. I double checked, triple checked my calendar in...

Hi loves!

YES, my Hits & Misses video is up on time for once! I know, it's insane. I double checked, triple checked my calendar in disbelief. Haha.




Here's quick breakdown of the products I talked about in this month's Hits & Misses (for more in-depth review & swatches, please watch the video above):

  • Hard Candy Glamo-flauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Tan. LOVE IT.
  • TooFaced Primed & Poreless Face Primer. LIKE IT.
  • MAC Powder Blush in Dame. LOVE IT.
  • Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum. LOVE IT.
  • MAC Viva Glam Ricky Martin Lip Conditioner. LIKE IT.
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments in Original and Rose. LOVE IT.
  • NYX Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm. LOVE IT.

As you can see, I had pretty good luck this month with finding/trying out products that I either really enjoyed or at least could work with. Fingers crossed that it will be like that this upcoming month!

Just a quick reminder that I'm co-hosting an "up-scale" yard sale tomorrow with some friends. Here's the Facebook event for more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/458783184194887/. I would love to see you there!

Okay, peace out lovers! Going to meet boyfriend for buffalo chicken fries! YUM!

xo,
Dev
www.youtube.com/devnnb

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images