"If I Went To The Oscars" Makeup & Dress | Inspired by Ginnifer Goodwin | PopSugar (=

Hey loveys, I'm sorry for being MIA towards the end of last week. A lot of things came up (good and bad) and I just had to push my sch...

Hey loveys,

I'm sorry for being MIA towards the end of last week. A lot of things came up (good and bad) and I just had to push my schedule back, but that means there will be 3 new videos this week! Yay! <3

Here's my "bonus" video of the week:




This makeup look was inspired by the lovely miss Ginnifer Goodwin and what she wore to the Oscars:




I am exhausted loves, so I will update this post tomorrow with more fun stuff. Hope you guys had a great weekend! <3

After knocking out for a good 8 hours, I'm back! Haha. Daylight Savings really did a number on me. Anyways...

I created this video as part of the PopSugar Partner network. The theme was to recreate a makeup look from the Oscars. When I had been searching for which look I wanted to create, I came across a lot of gorgeous looks, but I have to say that Goodwin's stood out to me the most. 

The electric blue lid (I believe) was intentional to pair with her stunning dress and it was done beautifully without being too "matchy-matchy". The copper and chocolate brown colors help to really balance out all the blue. I feel like blue eyeshadow should be handled with caution as it can look a bit "70's" or "80's" if you will or it can come out extremely elegant as it did on Goodwin.

Here is the list of products I used in the tutorial:

Let me know what you think of my interpretation. I had so much fun doing this video and dressing up as if I was going to the Oscars. :) Who doesn't love getting all glammed up?!

Alright, that's all for now loveys. I hope to be back on my regular blogging schedule this week. Til tomorrow...<3


xo,
Dev
www.youtube.com/devnnb

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images