Nail Of The Day: Rainbow Ombre

Hi loves! Sorry that this post is going up late! Today's agenda was just jam-packed, but I'm home now and I figured that I could s...

Hi loves!

Sorry that this post is going up late! Today's agenda was just jam-packed, but I'm home now and I figured that I could still meet my deadline before midnight PST. :) 

Here's a quick Nail Of The Day- I attempted my first ever ombre nail! 



It definitely wasn't the cleanest manicure I've ever done, but on a preliminary level, I think it turned out alright. It sure looks good from afar! Haha!




I started off with my Revlon Colorstay Base Coat (running pretty low on this stuff, but not sure if I like it enough to repurchase) and then put on a thin layer of the Rimmel French Manicure Pro. 



Using a cosmetic sponge, I layered on these three polishes in a gradient to create the ombre effect. I topped it off with my favorite top coat, Revlon's Colorstay Gel Shine.

I didn't intend for my manicure to come out "rainbow-ish", but I thought it ended up looking pretty groovy anyway. :) I'm thinking about adding little white peace signs...I've been stuck in the 70's it seems. What do you think? Should I leave it as is or have at it again? Let me know in a comment below!

Alright loveys, thanks for reading this quick post. I'm off to bed now! <3 Hope you all had an amazing day! 

xo,
Dev
www.youtube.com/devnnb


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images