Small Sephora Haul (Only 9 Days Until My Birthday!)

Hey loves! My 24th birthday is only 9 days away and I thought I'd treat myself to a little somethin' somethin'...specifically ...

Hey loves!

My 24th birthday is only 9 days away and I thought I'd treat myself to a little somethin' somethin'...specifically a little Sephora somethin'. Haha. Here's my small Sephora haul:

 

This was more of a share and show type video, but let me know if you would be interested to see a review on any of these products.


And if you're at all curious...


W H A T   I ' M    W E A R I N G   I  N   T H I S    V I D E O 

 

"Philippines Strong" Relief Fund Shirt

 

Mustard Beanie from Wal-Mart

 

Heart necklace from Forever 21

 

Gold arrow midi ring from H&M and jade ring from Chinatown SF




M A K E U P   I N   T H I S   V I D E O 


Lorac Baked Eyeshadow Duo

 

L'oreal 24HR Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black

 

Benefit Erase Paste in Medium No. 2

 

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Medium

 

NARS Laguna Bronzer

 

Smashbox Cream Cheek Duo in Blushing/Peony (used Peony)

 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent

 

Essie Nail Polish in A-List 




 

xo,

Dev

www.youtube.com/devnnb

 




         

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images