My Birthday Wishlist :)

Hi loves and Happy Friday! Only 8 days until my birthday, weeee! It's so soon, too soon in fact. I'll be 24 years old and that see...

Hi loves and Happy Friday!

Only 8 days until my birthday, weeee! It's so soon, too soon in fact. I'll be 24 years old and that seems like such a huge leap from 23. It's funny though because as the birthdays go by, I still hold on to my 18-21 year old spirit. Yes, I'm an adult, but I grasp tightly to my youth because life seems more beautiful that way. I digress...

Today's post is more light and fun and I'll admit a tad materialistic, but I can't be the only one that day dreams of birthday gifts...or am I?

Here are a few things that my (soon-to-be) 24-year old heart desires (in no particular order):

1. A trip to Disneyland.


If you know me at all, you know that this is pretty much a no-brainer. I LOVE DISNEYLAND. I actually can't remember the last time I've been...a couple of years it seems. This photo is actually from a few months back, March 2014 I believe, and it's not even inside the park. We're right outside the Disneyland hotel and that's the closest I've gotten since...*sad*


2. Approval for my boyfriend's Palace Chase.


I feel like I've been pretty private about my romantic relationship (unless you follow me on Twitter & Instagram - @devnnb), but our 1-year anniversary just passed and I'm more comfortable with the idea of sharing some details. My boyfriend is in the AirForce and is stationed in NorCal which means I get to see him about once a month. That is not the worst situation in the history of long-distance and military relationships, but it's a little less than ideal. I think it's safe to say that my boyfriend and I are in it for the long haul when it comes to this relationship and he's waiting for approval on his Palace Chase application so that he can separate from active duty and move back home. <3 This would be a true birthday wish come true to know that his Palace Chase was approved!


3. Apple iPod touch 16GB Blue (5th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

Originally, I was head over heels for the pink one, but staring at the apple page every day, I've grown to really like the blue one. 


 
I can not tell you how many YouTubers I've watched that make it a point to gush about this product and swear on it's life-changing properties! This palette may seem like a splurge, but with 3 different multi-purpose highlighting powder, I see it as an investment piece for my makeup kit!


5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette

 
 


 ...Same. Haha.


6. LORAC PRO Palette


  


I could very well be the only beauty blogger/YouTuber who does not have the LORAC Pro Palette in her (or his) life. With a balanced number of 8 matte shadows and 8 shimmery shadows, this palette seems like a dream...


7. LORAC PRO Palette 2 Eye Shadow

 
 


 Because it would only make sense to have both PRO palettes...


8. Sony DSC-RX100M III


  

This. *drool* I'm in desperate need of a new camera, especially since I'm trying to get back on that YouTube game! This would be an ideal upgrade just for the fact that it's portable, has a viewfinder (which my current one lacks), and is overall much better quality!


9. A new Passion Planner for 2015



This is my current Passion Planner and it's been a blessing. There is something truly magical when you commit your goals to paper...(:



So, that's all I could think of at the moment. Sorry if your OCD kicks in that I didn't go all the way to 10. I might come back to add a few things, but these things would fill and lift my heart like 1,000 birthday balloons.

What is one birthday wish that came true for you? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading and have a great weekend! :)

xo,

Dev

www.youtube.com/devnnb

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images