I Love My Litas Lookbook! (=

Hey loves! I received such overwhelmingly positive feedback from my last lookbook  that I wanted to put together another one for you. This...

Hey loves!

I received such overwhelmingly positive feedback from my last lookbook that I wanted to put together another one for you. This lookbook features one common denominator: my Jeffrey Campbell Litas. As some of you may remember from my unboxing video, my first pair of JC's were a Christmas gift from my parents and my love for them has grown radically!



Any pair of Jeffrey Campbell's will cost you a pretty penny, but I do strongly believe in good investment pieces. Although I received these as a gift, I could still picture myself saving up the money to buy myself Litas if I hadn't gotten them from Christmas. Let's be real...ever since I got Litas, I find myself quite often lusting over pairs and pairs online...what I hope to be the next addition to my Jeffrey Campbell collection.







Do you own a pair of Litas? Do you feel like they are a staple in your closet? Let me know in a comment below!

Thank you as always for watching/reading!

xo,
Dev


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images