IMATS LA 2014 Haul

Hey loves! WAPOW, BACK ON THE BLOG! I know it's been forever and a day since I've posted here, but I'm going to do my very bes...

Hey loves!

WAPOW, BACK ON THE BLOG! I know it's been forever and a day since I've posted here, but I'm going to do my very best to get back into it. (:

I thought an excellent way to hop back on to zhi blog would be with a haul! Not just any haul though...my IMATS LA Haul! Yay!

A few weekends back, I went to IMATS LA (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) and it was absolutely phenomenal. This was my 3rd time attending IMATS LA and I have to say, it just keeps getting better and better. If you're curious to know more about what IMATS is like or specifically my experience this year, please check out my quick little vlog:

 


But onto what this video is about:




As promised in the video, here are photos of everything I picked up at IMATS. I still owe you all swatches, but I figure I could do that if there is anything really spectacular that I want to review or if there's anything you guys would want a specific review on (just let me know!). Along with the photos, I shall also include links to items available as well as a quick little blurb of my thoughts on the product thus far.

First stop was at Sugarpill Cosmetics! I am so happy with all the items I scooped up there. :)



 
Not yet available online. 
Show Special: $85.00
Haven't tested this out yet, but I'm SO excited to!


 
 Limited Edition and debuted at IMATS LA. Available for a limited time online!
Show Special: $12.00 | Online: $12.00
Absolutely love this and I recommend you scoop one up for yourself before it's gone!


Part of their Elektrocute Collection.
Show Special: $12.00 | Online $16.00
A gorgeous matte neon peach with glitter! Still playing around with this one and actually pulled off a more neutral look with this color.


Part of their Elektrocute Collection.
Show Special: $12.00 | Online $16.00
Have yet to play with this one!


Part of their Elektrocute Collection.
Show Special: $12.00 | Online $16.00
Gorgeous for a blue smokey eye!


Show Special: $9.00 | Online $12.00
Have yet to play with this, but I believe it's a cult classic!


 
Show Special: $9.00 | Online $12.00
Have yet to play with this as well. It was one that I wanted to get at last year's IMATS, but they were all sold out!


Next, I made a quick stop at Crown Brush!

Show Special: $4.00 | Online $5.25
Super soft! Picks up and applies color very well!


Show Special: $2.00 | Online $2.99
Love this for blending eye looks!


Show Special: $1.00 | Online $1.94
Have yet to try this!


NYX Slim Lip Pencils
(from left to right)
All swatched on my lips in my video! :)


Pretty decent and a great color complimentary for my skin tone!


NYX Glitter Liner
(top) Crystal Pewter
(bottom) Diamond Sparkle
Both swatched in my video! :)


 
Actually really love this as an eyelid color and face highlight! 


 
Still working with this! It's been a while since I've used liquid liner, so going from gel/cream liner to this has been...interesting. Haha.


You can't go to IMATS and not get lashes!
 
 Nigel's Beauty Lashes D-Wispy


 Nigel's Beauty Lashes #1


 Nigel's Beauty Lashes #15


 Nigel's Beauty Lashes #42



Last, but not least...RCMA!
 
 
Hands down, one of my favorite purchases from IMATS! I am super impressed with RCMA's foundation/concealer and I wish I had bought the other palette (different shades).


And that my dears is everything that I purchased at IMATS LA 2014! Overall, I'm really pleased with my haul and I feel like these were all products that benefit my personal and freelance kits. 

Let me know if there is anything in this haul that you'd like for me to review in more depth. I'd be more than happy to do so!

Thank you so much for reading! Looking forward to bloggin' a whole lot more for you loves! 

xo,
Dev



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images