Almost Famous

Hi loves! I was just scrolling through my emails yesterday when I came across this: Taken from my Instagram. Follow me @devnnb! <3...

Hi loves!

I was just scrolling through my emails yesterday when I came across this:


Taken from my Instagram. Follow me @devnnb! <3

That's ME!!! How freaking cool is that?! Sugarlips Apparel featured me in their latest email! I had no idea and I was really confused when I saw my face in their email. Haha. At first I thought, "Oh, that's cool! They personalized my email!", but a few more seconds later it registered in my brain that this wasn't just sent to me. This was what they sent to their entire mailing list!

I feel extremely flattered and honored that Sugarlips would quote me in one of their emails. As you can see from the screen shot above, I have worked with Sugarlips before, but not on any official level. 

I just thought it was super cool of them and I want to thank Paxton for passing along my message to the rest of the company. :)



Sugarlips

If you haven't checked out Sugarlips, you should do so immediately after reading this blog post. They've got awesome clothing and they just launched a fun, new arcade! You can earn points by playing games and use them towards items you want to purchase! :) Shopping couldn't be any more fun! ;)

Okay loveys, that's all for now. I hope you're having a lovely Sunday and I'll be back again tomorrow with a new video on YouChoob and a new blog post here. :)

xo,
Dev

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images