50 Facts About Me

Hey loves! Gahd, it's been a long time. Now before you shun me for being away for so long, let me just say that I'm going to do my...

Hey loves!

Gahd, it's been a long time. Now before you shun me for being away for so long, let me just say that I'm going to do my best to break this vicious cycle of video, hiatus, video, hiatus. New videos may not come as frequently as they used to, but I'll do my best to balance YouChoob back into my schedule.

What better way to kick things back up than a little "get to know me" video. While I was away, I was pleasantly surprised to see a new subscriber here and there. And of course, I gotta give love to my subscribers who stick it out with me, each and every time I need to step away from making videos for a bit. I appreciate each and every one of you who takes the time to watch my videos and for letting me share what I can with you! <3

So, here are 50 Facts About Me:


 
If you're curious as to what I'm wearing in this video, hopefully I've answered it here:


W H A T   I ' M    W E A R I N G   I  N   T H I S    V I D E O 

 

"I'm Filipina, Hear Me Roar" Tank 

 

Forever 21 Button-Up

 

Top Necklace from Charlotte Russe, Bottom Necklace from Forever 21

 

Double Watch from Urban Outfitters



M A K E U P   I N   T H I S   V I D E O 


Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sin, Naked, Buck

 

L'oreal 24HR Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black

 

Benefit Erase Paste in Medium No. 2

 

NARS Laguna Bronzer

 

Smashbox Cream Cheek Duo in Blushing/Peony (used Peony)

 

MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom

 

NYX Lipliner in 810 Natural

 

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Shy Girl

 

MAC Plushglass in Big Baby

 

Essie Nail Polish in Play Date

 


 

xo,

Dev

www.youtube.com/devnnb

 



         

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images