March 2013 Hits & Misses

Hey loves! I'm sorry this is going up so late, but I finally finished editing my March Hits & Misses! I have to admit that it'...

Hey loves!

I'm sorry this is going up so late, but I finally finished editing my March Hits & Misses! I have to admit that it's been extremely hard to get back into the swing of recording, editing, and uploading for YouChoob. I've just been trying to myself and some things in order, so please bear with me...



For this round-up of makeup goodies, I hardly have any complaints. They are all well-rounded products worth checking out!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Shseido Sun Protection Cream For The Face with SPF 55. LOVE IT.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transluscent. Like it.

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Petal Pink. LOVE IT.

Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Purty Persimmon. LOVE IT.

Lime Crime Lipstick in Mint To Be. LOVE IT.


I also wanted jot down my makeup that I'm wearing in this video, but it's been almost a week now and I've completely forgotten. ): I am going to do my best to make sure I have that info for those of you who would like to know in upcoming videos!

Thank you so much for watching/reading!

xo,
Dev
www.youtube.com/devnnb



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images